Thursday 12 April 2012

Rianna Phillips








Hi guys!  Hope all is well!
I just wanted to share with you what I came across today! Rianna Phillips! I was originally going to do a top 5, but I just couldn’t just choose 5, so it’s a top 7! Theses would fit perfectly into my wardrobe, and would complement any outfit. I can’t wait to get my own!
 Rianna Phillips, who graduated from Manchester Met School of Art and Design now, has her own company, selling bags and printed scarfs she designed and made herself. And I think there amazing, at such an amazing price. I still can’t decide on which one I want to buy first!
I think it’s between the silver and grey clutch or grey, purple and blue fold over clutch! but everything is so beautiful! Make sure your check out her collections; also you can follow her on twitter @riannaphillips. 
Make sure you do drop a visit to her sites! You will not be disappointed!
Let me know what your favourite are! :)
MelissaJai xo

1 comment:

  1. She looks beautiful for her fitted dress. If anybody wants to collect dress like that please visit http://www.apparelexportgr.com
    and contact : info@apparelexportgr.com

    ReplyDelete